Ethical galleries such as Kiri Kiri Art determine their pricing under direction of the Aboriginal owned art centre.
- The art centre (where the painting is created) sets the retail price based on negotiation with the artist.
- The gallery takes a small commission
- Kiri Kiri Gallery keeps the pricing labels on the painting that the art centre sends and so with transparency can show that the prices are NOT inflated
- The art centre keeps some of the money returned to community to pay for the operational running of the not-for-profit art centre
- Kiri Kiri Art Gallery stretches the work on site at not extra cost to the customer